Saturday, February 23, 2013

NCOAUG Visit

Just got home from a speaking opportunity at the NCOAUG group.  They meet twice a year in the Chicago area.

I did a new topic:  OBIEE Tips and Techniques.  The session was well-attended.  I used to do these with Discoverer all the time. 

I discussed how to get the free Sample environment from Oracle/OTN...discussed how to run it and use it. 

Then I build a pivot table report and a report with a narative response in it.

I will be publishing a small book on these various tips.  Watch for 'OBIEE Tips and Techniques by Dan Hotka'.  I want the book to be affordable because I will publish a newer version as I do these presentations.  I will also include various tips I run across about the product.  It will be on Amazon.  Watch my website/newsletter for announcements on its availability.

2 comments:

  1. really good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend shubodh, kolkatta,i have read atleast nine posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards,obiee online training

    ReplyDelete


  2. Thank you provide valuable informations and iam seacrching same informations,and saved my time OBIEE Online Training

    ReplyDelete